Wednesday, December 21, 2011

TLA-TAL Getting Started

I now have launched the blog and have to contemplate what I hope to get out of the Teacher as Learner course:  21 Things for Administrators.  I am very excited about working through many of the technology applications, and hope to streamline and organize my work.  I use technology every day but so often I feel that I am inefficient in that usage.  (Sometimes I feel like I have about one million accounts but I lose track of them and god forbid that I have to remember all of the passwords!  Do you ever feel like this?)  I am also really looking forward to the collaboration.  Learning how others are using the various tools will be infinitely helpful to me.  And finally, I am excited that I get to ask all my "stupid" technology questions without judgement...at least I hope that is the case!  It seems like a safe environment to explore and apply new thinking.  Whew...lots of work ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment