Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Some Thoughts About Blogs

So what makes a good blog?  First of all, it must have some credibility.  Anyone can write about anything, but you have to have cred to be read!  I also think the organization and design of the blog matters.  If it is boring or disorganized, people won't come back.  Finally, a really good blog includes links and embedded video, etc.  It expands the interest in the topic and keeps people engaged.

My blog will help me communicate with the teachers and administrators throughout COOR in a new way.  Instead of just passing along information, my blog will allow me to process my thinking visibly and get feedback on that thinking in a timely manner.  Probably the best part of belonging to the professional networks is having the conversations that challenge our thinking in new ways.  Sharing that on my blog will expand this collaboration to more people.

Blogs provide a super simple way to publish and get to a wide audience efficiently.  It couldn't be easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment